Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Did
Have a party in my head because it was my penultimate day of work before VACATION
Help Underling as much as possible while she was getting shat on
Give Underling excuses to get out of the office when I could
Entertain nasty, happy thoughts at lady-boss's level of frustration with Underling
Write two proposals
Have a bar math fail at the gym, resulting in some freaked-out-edness about the meet
Do some kickass single leg squats
Do a quick archaeological dig while doing the dishes
Experiment with positive thinking about Saturday

Didn't
Volunteer to postpone our vacation to do an interview for a project we're short-listed for
Come up with small talk for a whole 2 minutes with Potentially Interesting CoWorker
Get to the gym early enough
Feel like I could squat my goal weight when it was on my back
Remember to deposit my bonus check
Work on the book
Play with any dogs
Disappoint anybody

No comments:

Post a Comment