Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Did
Get an unsolicited subway smile on the way to work
Show up late and leave early
Diva my way out of a particularly pointless meeting
Keep testing the limit of obnoxious behavior I can get away with
Spot a me-reflection on the train home
Stand up with 240lbs on my back
Finally unrack a bar correctly!
Get positive feedback on internet-me
Walk home in the rain, singing out loud to music no one could hear

Didn't
Get enough work done
Quit my job
Give the client what he wanted
Screw the office out of pre-tax metrocards again
Show up to the gym too late for mobility work
Have to carry a bag of frozen meat home
Feel overly embarrassed about people reading this here blog
Talk coherently to either of the people who talked to me about it
Get a magic, hypoallergenic dog
Write

No comments:

Post a Comment