Friday, December 9, 2011

Did
See a fully grown woman on the subway with 7-year-old-boy handwriting
Mutter rude things at bad sidewalk walkers
Get praise for rotating a digital cube lickety-split
Demonstrate affection for Awesome Gym Chick with enthusiastic hugs
Get a bit intimidated by Really Strong Girl's very impressive bench press
Do lots of spidermonkeying and rope-jumping
Foam roll every part of my body
Eat damn tasty crispy duck with deep-fried basil leaves
Vow to help bring the phrase "in our cups" back into common parlance
Play with a dog

Didn't
Offer to accompany Coach to see the Muppet movie should the need arise
Cheat any reps
Answer the third email Lady Boss sent me during my class
Have an actual conversation with Awesome Gym Chick
Finish 1Q84
Figure out Christmas presents
Take the subway home, even though my legs wanted to eat my face
Work on the book
Get a dog of our own

No comments:

Post a Comment