Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Friday, July 13 - Tuesday, July 17

Did
Take a blog vacation
Lift at mostly-ex-gym
Have a nice talk with ex-new-coach about squatting on a hurt hip
Schedule an MRI
Spend the weekend whacking my nephews with foam swords and throwing them in pools
Watch the 9 year old devour my friend's book
Play hooky Monday morning and still work 8.5 hours
Get summoned for jury duty
Suffer through a performance review
Confess that I think anyone could do what I can do, and get a 9% raise anyway
Give unsolicited gym advice like a punk

Didn't
Work on the book at all
Give a definitive answer about going "full time" again
Quite get a continuous 5-rep set of deadlift at 170
Tell snotty trainer at the new gym that yes, she does actually know me
Figure out how to describe a data geography question to a steering committee
Observe much interesting train behavior
Get around to typing a mini-cookbook for some new psuedo-paloeites

No comments:

Post a Comment