Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Did
Walk 4 miles in blistery shoes
Have black sooty feet by the time I got to our meeting
Give a totally confident presentation
Get compliments on my maps
Descend into the chthonic depths of a year of old bookkeeping forms
Manage to get BossMan to do what I needed before 7pm
Go to the gym
Get complimented on my lifting technique

Didn't
Wear my new party-ish dress, for fear of looking like a goofy amateur
Rescue someone's keys from the middle of the street
Sweat the unintended redundancy of the meeting materials, despite BossMan's glare
Get out meeting minutes in a timely fashion
Hesitate to admit my mistakes
Take anything personally
Manage to keep double overhand grip for a deadlift set of 5 at 175lbs
Throttle Husband's obviously single boss for calling us at 10:50pm

No comments:

Post a Comment