Friday, March 23, 2012

Did
Sleep in 'til 7:40
Drive all over the city
Get my first sunburn of spring
Marvel at the dick-swinging at our site visit
Wonder why the person who knows everything is always a beta
Pay $25 in tolls to haul my tools to a church basement
Turn on my secret Getto Tech Power(tm)
Stand up a bunch of flats that have very little business standing up
Impress some people
Smell like work
Have fun

Didn't
Remember that Tillary to 3rd is not really a shortcut at all
Forget how to do the things I do
Come up with much to say at the site visit
Betray that I'm just a bookkeeper
Freak out that I only had a scribble to build from
Fail to delegate effectively
Refuse help when it was helpful
Hang out to hear why our brand-new walls probably don't work for Directress
Go grocery shopping
Plan the meals
Play outside

No comments:

Post a Comment