Friday, June 22, 2012

Did
Wake up at the normal time
Get a timely preemptive reprimand about trying to come back too quickly in the gym
Head to the office on a Friday
Get an actual signed contract for the first actual, legit planning project we've had in the year and nine months I've been working there
Solicit unprecedentedly prompt feedback from Boss Man and the client
Go to the gym
for upper body fun
Freak out on the way there because I was scared
Grin uncontrollably when someone told me my push-ups were perfect
Revel in a quick rainstorm
Relax at home

Didn't
Respond appropriately to Lady Boss's glee at seeing me at the office on a Friday
Write
Tell the PT I'd already tried air squats and lunges
Let being scared stop me
Go to an acquaintance's birthday party
Get a dog yet

No comments:

Post a Comment