Thursday, May 17, 2012

Did
Lie to my allergist
Spend most of the day playing scrabble on my phone
Fantasize about quitting a lot
Practice talking about Potential New Job in bathroom mirrors
Get a last-minute super-urgent due-right-now assignment at 4 and still leave by 6:30
Fall asleep on Husband for a lovely hour or so
Wonder if my terrible job has made me useless, helpless, and dependent in the workplace
Get smacked for wondering it out loud

Didn't
Ask for the test I wanted to have done
Man up and correct myself after blatantly lying to the allergist
Get fired for being the worst employee ever
Wait to get approval on the package to send to the client at 6:30
Suggest that they fire their useless Office Managerette
Succumb to the inevitable Enthusiasm Wane for Potential New Job
Do all the requisite research and prep for the interview
Send a compassionate response to MoM's email like a good daughter
Ask how my coworker's trip to Israel was

No comments:

Post a Comment