Friday, November 11, 2011

Did
Forget where I was going and fail to change trains this morning
Make it to class only 10 minutes late
Forget a fork for lunch
Spend $5 on a fruit salad at Pret in order to procure a fork I didn't realize was freely available
Send about fifty surreptitious emails during class to sort out work crises
Get to the gym at a reasonable time
Bail a squat for the first time ever
Throw a mini-tantrum like a big ol' grownup
Do my two daily chin-ups
Receive pages from Other Gym Writer

Didn't
Explain why I was late
Manage to correctly draw a chair we'd already drawn before
Learn to estimate dimensions
Hurt the feelings of Work Underling
Punch anything or anyone that could be damaged
Work on my novel
Think of an acceptable alternative day job
Cook dinner
Get a dog

No comments:

Post a Comment